Wedding Terms and Conditions
We have read, understand and agree with the following conditions:
1. We confirm that we have received a wedding price list quote and we agree to make the payments required which are – $500 booking fee and the balance wedding payment prior to the wedding day. We agree that payment of the initial booking fee confirms the booking with the Studio .
2. The wedding album must be collected within three months of the album plan and any outstanding amounts are to be paid in full on collection.
3. We agree that in the event of cancellation, the booking fee is forfeited, unless within 7 days of booking.
4. We understand that the negatives / digital files will remain the property of the studio and we hereby assign copyright in all photographs taken by the studio to the studio. We give our permission for the studio to use any photograph taken by the studio in competitions, exhibitions, editorial, reproduction and other promotional and advertising purposes.
5. We understand that if the nominated photographer isn’t available, for whatever reason, the studio will provide another photographer & notify us of the change.
6. We accept the responsibility to confirm and check these details with the studio the week of the wedding date.
7. If the photographer is required to remain after the guests are seated, a meal must be provided.
8. All images supplied on the USB are fully printable at home or by a mini lab to standard photo sizes and bigger, in colour or Black & White. These can also be emailed and have no watermarks.
9. The Studio has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept and that colour photographs, in common sensitized material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will retain their colour and brilliance much longer when displayed under better lighting conditions. Colours and finishes vary on album cover sets and frames. The studio accepts no responsibility on these variations.
10. The Studio shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the Studio’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged, loss of photos/negatives/files in transit between the Studio & professional laboratories employed by the Studio, loss or damage to negatives, files & proofs during processing & developing either by the Studio or professional laboratories employed by the Studio, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Studio completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the Studio shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of the Studio shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
11. Our job is to fully and creatively document your wedding, with no limitation on the number of images taken nor the number of pages which may end up in your final album. When we proudly present you with an initial album, it will have been designed to best tell your wedding story in an artisitic & creative way. It will no doubt include more pages than you have paid for in your selected coverage. Our suggestions can be varied and your job is to be the final decision makers on which images to keep in your album. Extra pages can be purchased at the design consultaltion.
12. Passion8 is a fully booked studio and cannot offer album planning sessions on weekends or after hours on week days, as we are normally photographing weddings and meeting with wedding inquiries on these days. Your album is an important part of your lifetime of memories, it is essential that you are not distracted nor tired when making decisions. We suggest you come in during the day, before you go back to work or take a couple of hours off during the day in order to do the album plan.
13. We invest more then 12 hours in designing your album. Requests made for changes to the design after it has been agreed upon and ordered, will incur a fee of $50 per side for these changes.
14. We understand that extra album pages are $145 per side.
15. PASSION8 is the sole professional photographer appointed for this wedding.